Collectors Reviews

I thank you  very much for the review.

Marta Zawadzka

Back to the gallery >>>

WOW! WOW! WOW! (Please say it backwards). Marta is an outstanding artist. After much scrutiny, I've come to the conclusion that my favourite painting is George Michael ('Faith 87'). Not only is Marta a great artist, but she also has a lovely personality. London awaits you!

Comment by James Scrymgeour |

I am the happy and proud owner of two fantastic paintings - Godfather and Frida. The intensity in the paintings leaves nobody untouched. I first acquired Frida, but when I saw Godfather I knew I had to have that one as well.

Comment by Henrik Dannstrøm |

Marta is an astonishing talent with a particular style that screams out in colours while giving an original perspective to her subjects.
I have purchased three artworks that always result in intrigue and interest from those that see them.
You cannot go wrong with Marta.

Comment by Michel Heitzmann |

Marta’s painting brings us joy everyday- the beautiful, vibrant colors are striking in our family room and everyone who enters immediately comments on the painting. Marta is so lovely to work with, highly recommend!

Comment by Jenna |

I have two paintings by Marta, they were delivered well packed to the UK. I’m delighted with them and they have proved most popular with visitors, excellent work.

Comment by Staples David |

We love Martas paintings!
They give us a good feeling of hapiness!

Thank you, we are happy!

Comment by Bjoern |

Marta's work gives me and family energy and warmth everyday! Marta and her works are simply amazing!

Comment by Christy |

Since 2015 we have two Free Birds, together in our open kitchen, with a wide view for them trough the open window. So they can fly away and sing their songs. We enjoy them every day from dawn till sunset, with love from Houten NL

Comment by To & René |

We have already purchased 4 works from Marta and continue to be delighted. Beautiful art and very professional artist.

Comment by Christoph Anacker |

I commissioned a painting recently and was absolutely delighted with the art when we received it. The entire process was both professional and informative and we were able to review and comment on the work throughout the process which was both reassuring and also fun.

From initial discussions to the final delivery of our fantastic painting Marta was fabulous and we will cherish our painting which has pride of place in our dining room

Comment by Allan MacMillan |