Collectors Reviews

I thank you  very much for the review.

Marta Zawadzka

Back to the gallery >>>

What is the sum of 5 and 5?

Marta’s work struck us as bold, unique and unusual. She not only captured the image of the driver in striking colours but also the very essence of motoracing, injecting soul into the canvas. The buying experience was first rate, easy and efficient with our art arriving just days after the show. We were so impressed with the piece that we followed the initial purchase with a custom commission of a larger work - suffice to say that we have been delighted with the result.

Comment by Annabel Strowbridge |

I am proud to own x4 or Marta art - I love them! They brighten my day and add to my house unique style

Saving up for my next purchase - Kate, London

Comment by kate B |

I contacted Martha Via Email after i had originally seen her art in Monaco of Ayrton Senna, the Racing Driver, and was blown away! We purchased the painting and i recently ordered a custom piece. Martha got just as excited as i was and she helped me pick which photograph would create the most dynamic final piece. When my custom painting arrived i was blown away, couldn't have asked for much better and the service from planning to delivery was quick and seemless.
Thankyou Marta.

Comment by Lois S |

We like Art, we collect Art, and we like Colour !
So we can only like Marta Paints ......
We discover Marta Paints in an exhibition in Manilla and then we contact Marta directly to ask her to make a colourful portait of us .....
The result is absolutely Great !!!!!!

Comment by Catherine & Dominique Droniou |

Seeing some of her work, we commissioned Marta for a painting for legendary Indian classical singer MS Subbulakshmi. What came out was a delight for us!! - a beautiful, vivid and impactful painting which occupies a place of pride in our home. Every visitor to our home is captivated by Marta's work. Thank you Marta!!

Comment by Madhu Tummala |

My husband and I purchased one of Marta’s brilliant paintings and have been appreciative of it’s bright, positive energy every day since. The joyful colors and abstract city skyline gives vibrancy to our family room and catches the eye of everyone who walks in. We cherish our painting, thank you Marta!

Comment by Jenna |

I asked to Marta for a portrait. She is so kind and professional person. The painting arrived earlier than expected and it’s STUNNING. I am exited and so happy about the result.
Grazie Marta! I love it

Comment by Manasse Rampino |

The quality, intensity and technical ability of Martha never ceases to amaze us.
A year later, we are still discovering new facets of the painting we purchased from her.

Comment by Harriet & Melwyn Dias, Singapore |

Loved the beautiful painting of a majestic Lion that sits in its pride of place in my spacious Living room. It has been the talking point for many of my guests who have come to visit my new home. Thank you ????

Comment by James See |

Marta’s paintings are so refreshing ! It’s a delight to see her Artwork . Her paintings exude joy , life and vibrancy .
So proud and Happy to have Jimi Hendrix in our living room. I am sure we will end up getting more or her Artwork soon!

Comment by Amita Gupta |