Tweety na temat @marta_zawadzka

Collectors Reviews

I thank you  very much for the review.

Marta Zawadzka

Back to the gallery >>>

The quality, intensity and technical ability of Martha never ceases to amaze us.
A year later, we are still discovering new facets of the painting we purchased from her.

Comment by Harriet & Melwyn Dias, Singapore |

Loved the beautiful painting of a majestic Lion that sits in its pride of place in my spacious Living room. It has been the talking point for many of my guests who have come to visit my new home. Thank you ????

Comment by James See |

Marta’s paintings are so refreshing ! It’s a delight to see her Artwork . Her paintings exude joy , life and vibrancy .
So proud and Happy to have Jimi Hendrix in our living room. I am sure we will end up getting more or her Artwork soon!

Comment by Amita Gupta |

WOW! WOW! WOW! (Please say it backwards). Marta is an outstanding artist. After much scrutiny, I've come to the conclusion that my favourite painting is George Michael ('Faith 87'). Not only is Marta a great artist, but she also has a lovely personality. London awaits you!

Comment by James Scrymgeour |

I am the happy and proud owner of two fantastic paintings - Godfather and Frida. The intensity in the paintings leaves nobody untouched. I first acquired Frida, but when I saw Godfather I knew I had to have that one as well.

Comment by Henrik Dannstrøm |

Marta is an astonishing talent with a particular style that screams out in colours while giving an original perspective to her subjects.
I have purchased three artworks that always result in intrigue and interest from those that see them.
You cannot go wrong with Marta.

Comment by Michel Heitzmann |

Marta’s painting brings us joy everyday- the beautiful, vibrant colors are striking in our family room and everyone who enters immediately comments on the painting. Marta is so lovely to work with, highly recommend!

Comment by Jenna |

I have two paintings by Marta, they were delivered well packed to the UK. I’m delighted with them and they have proved most popular with visitors, excellent work.

Comment by Staples David |

We love Martas paintings!
They give us a good feeling of hapiness!

Thank you, we are happy!

Comment by Bjoern |

Marta's work gives me and family energy and warmth everyday! Marta and her works are simply amazing!

Comment by Christy |

Since 2015 we have two Free Birds, together in our open kitchen, with a wide view for them trough the open window. So they can fly away and sing their songs. We enjoy them every day from dawn till sunset, with love from Houten NL

Comment by To & René |

We have already purchased 4 works from Marta and continue to be delighted. Beautiful art and very professional artist.

Comment by Christoph Anacker |

I commissioned a painting recently and was absolutely delighted with the art when we received it. The entire process was both professional and informative and we were able to review and comment on the work throughout the process which was both reassuring and also fun.

From initial discussions to the final delivery of our fantastic painting Marta was fabulous and we will cherish our painting which has pride of place in our dining room

Comment by Allan MacMillan |

I commissioned two paintings from Marta. The second because I was so impressed with the first. Marta is very easy to work with and very professional.
Both of my paintings I will cherish forever and hang in my living room.
I requested not to see any pics of the paintings as wanted to see them for the first time when I unwrapped them. This was a wise choice as I got to go WOW.
The paintings were packaged very well so arrived safely.

Comment by Gabriel perry |

My painting from Marta dominates my living room so I am looking at it almost every hour of the day as are my visitors. I love it and will never tire of looking and exploring it.
I don't think I have had one adverse comment other than "if that painting goes missing- I have it".
The questions I had of Marta started agreat friendship and we continue to talk to each other.
Please consider her art when looking at a purchase you will never regret it.
If I had more wall space I would certainly buy another piece from her.

Comment by Stephen Moore |

Marta is a once in a generation artist who has the rare ability to capture the emotion of her subjects and translate them into a variety of mediums from sketches to full-size portrait expressionist pieces of historically relevant figures. I was lucky enough to be able to purchase 'Hope'--my favorite of all her works--which has a certain unmistakeable energy that everyone who visits my home has commented on and appreciated.

Comment by Jon Lutsi |

Sensational artist! My wife and I are HUGE fans of Marta's work. I was turned onto her work by Slash who posted a painting she did of Lemmy on his Instagram page. It knocked me out. I went back through Marta's gallery and found a simply stunning piece which was a Nelson Mandela headshot - my wife's hero. This formed part of her 50th birthday present and is now showcased on our stairwell for all visitors to our house to see. My wife is SO happy with it and everyone who sees it is knocked out. Thank you Marta - Nelson is perfect! We will definitely be looking to add to our collection!

Comment by Stuart Hyslop |

I love my paintings, one of which Marta created bespoke on short notice. I received them on time and they look great on the wall!

Comment by natashia variava |

Marta's artwork forms the centerpiece of our living room and it's simply stunning. Art online can often be disappointing when you see it in the flesh. Marta's is the opposite - it's even better "in real life" because you discover even more detail and you can truly appreciate the vibrant colours.

Comment by Chris |

LOVE LOVE LOVE Marta's art. She has a unique and original talent like no other. I fell in love instantly when I saw a Marylin Monroe painting that I just had to have. I have also ordered more after that for myself and family. Furthermore, I have shown Marta's undeniable talent to Slash from Guns and Roses, who currently proudly displays and owns 2 of Marta's originals. I absolutely adore all of Marta's paintings. A beautiful gift to look at everyday and smile. Thank you Marta!!

Comment by Katarina Witt |

I have an insatiable appetite for Marta's work and have purchased a number of pieces for myself and as gifts for friends and family. Everyone loves Marta's work. Marta has a huge talent and her vibrant use of colour and subject matter breathe new life into my London home like a ray of sunshine, it feels like summer every day. It makes me so happy. Her attention to detail and use of only the most reliable suppliers mean that packaging and delivery are prompt every time. The certificate of authenticity for original work is utterly professionally supplied and a privilege document to own. Marta Zawadzka is on the radar and an artist to watch for the future, highly collectable.

Comment by Harmesh |

Beautiful, vibrant paintings....very very happy

Comment by Sam |

Had a great experience. The painting is beautiful and it came very quickly with no problems at all.

Comment by Heather |

I have purchased three paintings from Marta. Her promptness and packaging was outstanding; however I am more than pleased with the works of color. They are art in the very sense of what art should be. They are pleasing to the eye and they are works that I keep staring at. San Francisco Dream is my centerpiece! R.

Comment by Robert C |

Marta was efficient and courteous in all communications, and her artwork was above and beyond the image and description online. I would encourage anybody with an interest in Marta's work to invest, you will not be disappointed x

Comment by Robert |

It looks stunning in my living room!

Comment by Laurence |

Hej, chodziłam na kurs dla hobbystów do Marty Zawadzkiej przez prawie 6 lat. To bardzo ważny kawałek mojego życia,..Zawsze marzyłam o tym, aby rysować i malować, ale nie wierzyłam, ze dam rade spełnić swoje marzenie. U Marty udało się!!! Nauczyłam się niesamowicie dużo, a przede wszystkim uwielbiałam spędzać tam czas. Marta jest świetną nauczycielką, zawsze indywidualnie podchodzi do każdego, z wielkim wyczuciem i empatią. Niezwykle uczciwa i elastyczna pod każdym względem osoba. Życzę wszystkim, aby uruchomiła ponownie lekcje w starej formie. Sama na pewno będę korzystać ze wszelkich sposobów, aby poprawiać swoje umiejętności pod okiem Marty.

Comment by ALicja |
Hello to everyone, I was, as my preceding commentators one of Marta's students. I began my journey with professional painting two years ago and now I'm a happy student of Architecture at University of Science and Technology in Warsaw. I owe Mrs Marta a specific point of view on perspective, paintings, and all art finally. By Marta you don't have to paint with some scheme, ( what is fostered willingly by other curses), here everybody could find his own way to do art, of course under careful control of Mrs Marta. She always gives precious advises, which helps by better observation of surroundings, She gives her students also a chance to find own skills and develop own style, because there nobody is criticized. I remember, as I asked once how should I paint, which line is properly? She said that it doesn't matter, because I had to paint as I want- the final effect is the most important. Another reason why I choose that course was the calm atmosphere. I'm rather a shy person, and avoid crowd, but there I've never felt uncomfortable. It was a nice place where I could fully focused on art.
I'm thankful to Mrs Marta for her advises, and encourage other who wants to start with art.
Comment by Patrycja Janicka |
I've been attending drawing classes conducted by Martha for 3,5 years. My first intention was just to learn drawing but Martha made me realize a pencil may be just a beginning of a more diversed and colourful journey. She always has this strong belief in an individual, which allows one to overcome own constraints. She has this sort of perfect intuition that allows to guide a student gently in the kind of direction, which will turn out to be a discovery. And for those who already know what they want to achieve, she immediatelly becomes a discreet mentor. To me what mattered the most was Martha's incredible flexibility in working with people and providing every individual with the right feedback, which always motivated to do a bit more that one can do at that time. Regardless the student's level and favourite technique, she knows what to do / say to make you become better and better each time. I would recommend anyone to allow Martha discover and evolve the talent one may not yet be aware of...
Comment by Katarzyna |
Participation in these courses let me open my mind. Now, I see colors everywhere. Marta always gave me the best hints. She gave me also the certainty that everybody could paint.
Courses were my favorite activity in my whole week. If you want to spend time with very kind people, learn how to paint and do it very well or feel pleasant atmosphere, you need to take this courses. I truly recommand it! It will be always in my mind!
Comment by Justyna Wojtkowska |

Uczęszczałam na kurs dla hobbystów organizowany przez Martę przez 3 lata. To były niezapomniane chwile, odcięcie od rzeczywistości, codziennych trosk i skupienie na tworzeniu. Do Marty trafiłam "zupełnie zielona" w kwestii rysowania i malowania. Wcześniej ostatni kontakt z ołowkiem i farbami miałam na plastyce w liceum, czyli w zasadzie połowę życia temu;-) Dzięki Marcie z zajęcia na zajęcie uczyłam się nowych rzeczy i stawałam się co raz bardziej samodzielna artystycznie. Co ważne, obrazy które tworzyłam pod okiem Marty podobały sie różnym osobom,. Każdy też widział postepy w technice.
Zajęcia u Marty to tez niesamowity relaks psychinczny i cudowne towarzystwo osob o podobnych zainteresowaniach, co zacheta do pracy i zjawiania się na zajęciach mimo zmęczenia. Malowanie stało się moim pozytywnym nałogiem, zamiast w sobote sie wyspać, pędziłam na poranne zajęcia;-)
Polecam kursy u Marty wszystkim, którzy chcą jakiejś zmiany w życiu, skupienia choć na chwile na sobie i swoich artystycznych ciagotachty. Polecam je też wszystkim, którzy myślą o studiach srtystycznych/architektonicznych.
Zachecam do udziau w kursach Marty Zawadzkiej!

Comment by Agnieszka Tomaszewska |
Witam,
na kurs rysunku i malarstwa uczestniczyłam przez okres 2 lat przygotowując się na egzaminy wstępne na studia architektoniczne. I mimo konieczności cotygodniowego pokonania kilkuset kilometrów to z utęsknieniem wyczekiwałam weekendu by móc wreszcie wziąć ołówek czy pędzel w dłoń i zapomnieć przez chwilę o całym świecie. Marta do każdego kursanta podchodziła indywidualnie dzięki czemu każdy mógł znaleźć swój własny styl i go rozwijać, a atmosfera jaką wytwarzała sprawiała że nie chciało się niekiedy wracać do domu i z utęsknieniem czekało na kolejny weekend. Jednocześnie była także wymagającym i konsekwentnym nauczycielem. Nie tolerowała lenistwa i nie było mowy o braku pracy domowej ;) Zawsze miała dobrą herbatę i ciastka, a w tle leciała odprężająca muzyka z rmf fm classic, można było porozmawiać i o sztuce czy architekturze ,a także o sobie i sprawach codziennych. Dzięki Jej ogromnemu zaangażowaniu dziś jestem studentką 4 roku architektury i mimo natłoku zajęć co rusz sięgam po pędzel czy inne narzędzie by na chwile oddać się temu co do dziś wychodzi mi całkiem nieźle. no i uwielbiam zieloną herbatę, ;]
Pozdrawiam i zachęcam do odwiedzenia galerii Marty.
Comment by Agnieszka |

Witam, Byłam uczestniczką kursu u Marty Zawadzkiej przez blisko trzy lata. Każda minuta spędzona na kursie u Marty była spędzona w miłej, przyjaznej atmosferze. W trakcie spotkań z Martą poznałam teorię i zdobyłam umiejętności praktyczne, dotyczącą rysowania, malowania, używania kolorów, perspektywy, i wiele wiele innych cudownych rzeczy odnośnie przenoszenia wyobraźni na płótno za pomocą farb akrylowych.
Marta zawsze troskliwie zajmowała się każdym kursantem, poświęcając bardzo dużo czasu na indywidualne rozmowy o malowaniu, rysowaniu, a także o życiu :-).
Każda chwila spędzona na kursie dawała mi wiele radości z tworzenia czegoś pięknego, a także była doskonałą odskocznią od codziennych problemów, i codziennej zaganianej rzeczywistości.
Można było traktować kurs u Marty jako doskonały sposób na nauczenie się rysowania i malowania różnymi mediami, a także jako relaks, i forma terapii na codzienne stresy.
Bardzo żałuje, iż kursu już nie ma, ponieważ nie ma takiego drugiego miejsca w Warszawie gdzie można nauczyć się malować i jeszcze spędzić cudownie czas.
Ważną rzeczą było też iż Marta, bardzo elastycznie podchodziła do kwestii obecności na kursie i formy płatności. Na większości kursów jest tak, iż niezależnie od tego czy uczestniczysz w zajęciach czy nie prowadzący wymaga uregulowania płatności, u Marty było tak, iż uczestnicy płacili tylko za odbyte lekcje. Bardzo ważne to jest szczególnie dla osób, które pracują i nie zawsze są w stanie przybyć na zaplanowane lekcje z przyczyn od nich niezależnych.
Mam nadzieję, że Marta uruchomi ponownie kurs warszawski w najbliższej przyszłości, czego życzę Marcie i wszystkim byłym uczestnikom kursu u Marty.

Comment by Iwona Barc |
This website uses cookies to store information on your computer. Cookies help us to provide you with the best experience out of the website.